Saturday, April 21, 2012

You Are So Sweet layout (the Cricut boo boo fix)

Some of you may remember my Cricut bad day LOL. For those of you who don't you can see it here: Cricut Uggghhh!!

So here is what I did with that! I think it turned out great after all that!
This is my Sophia when she was tiny. So adorable, if I say so myself! 





Supplies used:
~Pattern paper, Chipboard, Stickers - EP This & That (Graceful)
~Chipboard Title - Lil Davis Designs
~Twinkle Goosebumps - Queen & Co. (Green)
~Twine - The Twinery
~Borders - Pink Paislee (Artisan Elements)
~Background - Cricut (Paper Lace)
~Buttons - MME lost & found

P.S. The EP paper that was ruined will be used to make something if it kills me. Just need to come up with something clever! :)

Thank you so very berry much for looking!
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!!!
And hope your getting your scrap on!

No comments:

Post a Comment