Tuesday, November 19, 2013

May PL spread

Hey everyone today I have a PL layout over on the COGC blog for their Everyday Life. documented series.

May was crazy busy for us! Let's see... We had Aly's prom, my birthday, Sophia's spring musical, Mothers day, a romantic bday weekend away, AND a complete bedroom redo! Needless to say I needed to use an insert. AND more so a glass of wine!

Right side, left the title card nice and simple

Left side, which I left mostly photos because nothing could compete with my daughters beautiful prom :)

Insert - front and back

Made a little pocket to hold her ticket and table place card

My Mother's Day was FAB & my kids spoiled me rotten

Notice the new Birthday shoes. They came in handy because my husband took me away for a weekend and I got spoiled rotten again

My daughters beautiful corsage which included a piece of her gorgeous dress

Home really is where the heart is

Thanks so very much for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment