Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bliss Love Layout

Here's a layout of Tony & I taking our wedding portraits in Coney Island. Oh man it was so hot that day! We took pictures by the parachute & there was an old abandoned building there. I am pretty sure used to be the old bath houses. It was beautiful. My daughter Alyssa actually took this shot. The videographer had us walk to him & Aly got this shot while we stopped for a little kiss. Thankfully for us this was pretty much the only part of the day that wasn't raining. JUST HOT!!!

This looks like a pretty simple layout however I got stumped making it a few times. In the end I love how it turned out. Definitely was a lesson in less is more. It took a lot for me not to add more embellies. I kept placing things down & then picking them up. "I put tings down, den pick dem up" :)

The quote is actually lyrics from a Backstreet Boys song.... Tony thinks he is the missing band member LOL So I found it & used it for him. Originally it was just going to say "I would go anywhere with you" This makes it a little more personal. 








Supplies used:
~White wood grain cardstock - Gmund Savanna Limba (LCI Paper)
~Pattern Paper - Echo Park (Victoria Gardens)
~Silhouette Cameo 
~Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
~Vellum - Staedtler
~Pop Dots - AC This to That 
~Photo Corners - Recollections

Thanks so very much for looking!

8 comments:

  1. that is so beautiful! love the tone on tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...I really struggled with the tone on tone. I like to put "stuff" But in the end I really like it!

      Delete
  2. love your die-cut tie and that hearts banner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout... and I love the lyrics. Had to sing it in my head for old times sake. I used to be such a BSB fangirl hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you should come on a road trip with us. My husband always plays their Cd's & sings along :)

      Delete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous!! Love how you used the cut out hearts again on the layout and the white on white makes it so classy!

    ReplyDelete