Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hercules the Gecko Layout

This is my son Michaels pet gecko Hercules. My son actually wanted a bearded dragon, but I knew how big they can get & didn’t think it was fair to a lizard by not having enough room for it to grow & thrive. So we decided to get a gecko. Under one condition. Mikey had to clean his room top to bottom to make room for the cage. WELL that room was cleaned quicker than it’s ever been cleaned before LOL We took him to Petco & brought home Hercules. I actually didn’t want a lizard in my house either. The crickets & beetles it gets fed is DISGUSTING! But I’ve grown to love this little member of our family. He is kinda cute.
Picture 230
Picture 239 
Picture 236
Picture 237
Picture 238

*Went into my stash for this layout! Like shopping my stash!

Supplies used:
~Pattern Paer - Sassafrass & DCWV
~Pin - Bo Bunny Zoology
~Letter Stickers - AC Thickers (bones)
~Mist - SC Mister Huey's Leaf Green
~Gecko shape - SIL Cameo
~Chalk - Craft-E (Used around gecko mask to define the shape more)

Thanks so much for looking!

2 comments:

  1. LOVING all the patterns on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. Love the misting over the gecko shape!

    ReplyDelete