Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Place Layout

Hey everyone, I have a layout to share with you today. Took me a bit of time to find my groove after not scrapping for almost 2 months. Ahhh never again! Did some stamping on this one. At first I had a hard time picking a color scheme. But after seeing all the little tid bits of pink on my desk I saw a color scheme happening. The little envelope holds a little note about why I love my little spot so much. As a Mom of three it's nice to have a little space to myself for sure.









Supplies used:
~Pattern Paper - Lily Bee Designs
~Stamps - AC Amy Tangerine & Hero Arts/Studio Calico
~Roller Stamps - 7 Gypsies & AC Dear Lizzy
~Inks - Prima chalk inks (dry sand, vintage pink, old rose) & Versafine (onyx black)
~Buttons - AC glitter buttons (love these BTW)
~Wood Veneer - Studio Calico
~Envelope - Maya Road
~Label sticker - Jillibean Soup (I am totally stocked up on these useful little stickers)
~Camera Sticker & Brad - AC Amy Tangerine
~Letter Stickers - Basic Grey
~Border Sticker - Studio Calico
~Other - washi tape & brother xl 2610 sewing machine (which is also adorably pink)


So glad to be in the swing of things again.
Gathering up tons of cute stuff for the giveaway!!
Thanks so much for looking!

P.S. Will be telling you all about the wedding & honeymoon at the Hotel Del Coronado a little bit at a time, through the layouts I create! There's a lot to tell.:)


3 comments: