Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A blast from the past.....


I just thought I'd share some paper piecings I made many many moons ago. These are just a few of many. They are like my babies. I sold them all so I don't physically have them but I do look at pictures of them from time to time.
If I were a school teacher these would be like looking back at my students from many years ago. I learned so much while learning to make paper piecings. I learned shading & a steady hand. I learned a lot about color. I learned all my cutting skills for sure.(It's all when I fell in love with my Fiskars softouch scissors)
But most of all to have patience in my creating. The darn things took forever...sometimes days. I am very proud of them.
Anyway it's a new year soon & it always makes me look back. This year not only did I look back at life in general but also my scrapping. This hobby sure has come a loonnnggg way.

So enjoy my little blast from the past. 




There's more so please continue reading............






















My son loved Thomas......Oh how I miss those days!!

So Enjoy & I hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

~Jenn


P.S. Winner of giveaway will be announced tomorrow!!! Good luck! You can still enter Here

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to look back! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these look so familiar! When I first started scrapping, I made some similar piecings. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love paper piecing and yours are just adorable! especially LOVE the farm one and the animals at the fence! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. I appreciate your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete