Monday, December 12, 2011

Inspiration Push # 3 + 2009 School Pictures layout

Ok so for this weeks inspiration push I chose eyelets..........ya know those little things we use to use & wake our families up in the middle in the night while trying to hammer them ever so quietly. Thank goodness for the crop a dile!!!!
The quote I chose to use was inspired by my Christmas spirit!

"Amid the hustle & bustle of Christmas, may you be surrounded by the love & laughter of all those you hold dear"
This quote can be used for your homemade cards or even just a sentiment written in your store bought cards or even on a layout of family & friends.
This quote can also be used for Hanukkah.

So we have

 Inspiration Push # 3
:Stash: Eyelets 
:Quote: "Amid the hustle & bustle of Christmas, may you be surrounded by the love & laughter of all those you hold dear"

Now I didn't have a chance to make a new layout for the inspiration push this week but I do have one I made a while back. I used lots of eyelets in this one. I made an embellished border with them all.  





                                   



And here's the reason why I did not get to make a new layout yet. (See photo below) I also have boxes & boxes of Christmas decorations.................EVERYWHERE!!! My kids laugh because my house becomes a winter wonderland. I even caught my daughter showing her friend some of the boxes & decor I had out & she said "Wait till you see what my Mom does with this house, this ain't nuttin" LOL
So I'm getting ready to blast the Christmas tunes & dig in those boxes!!

My Blank Canvas.......

Even my bunny Bugsy gets in the spirit of things!!


So I hope you all Enjoy! 
I'll be buried under the Christmas lights!

Stay tuned I'll be back all week! Next week is baking....So I'll have some cookie recipes!

Get inspired & use up some stash!
~Jenn





2 comments:

  1. My youngest would love to have a bunny like that! She's a little obsessed!
    Love how you "sprinkled" your eyelets on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the eyelets...I'll have to borrow this idea sometime!

    ReplyDelete