Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Scrapbooker's Christmas

Someone posted this on the 2 P's MB & I just had to share! What a hoot & how true!!

 Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa, brought just for me;

... could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
or a cricut? I said with a smile on my face!

and that's when I heard him..."HI SANTA," I said.
"you know good little girls should be in their beds".

I know I should Santa, and now I've been caught!
but I was excited, to see what you brought.

Well, let's take a look in this room where you work.
he shook his head quickly and left with a jerk!

I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear...
"You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!"

Author~Unknown (wish I did so I can give the person credit)




~ Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment