My Christmas advent calendar…FINALLY! Had a lot of fun making all these little circles. Got to use up tons of stash. My favorite is the Christmas Eve….it has the key for Santa to get in the house Hehehe!
This was made out of a framed magnet board, some magnetic strip tape & lot’s of my supplies.
- First I cut all the circles out of medium weight chipboard on my Big Shot
- Then out of the pattern papers I chose. Love the Big Shot I was able to cut 6 sheets at a time from my 1 ½ inch circle die.
- Then I gathered all my Christmas embellishments & went to town!
- Then added some magnet strip tape to back of chipboard using my trusty hot glue gun. (the tape will not hold on it’s own)
- Added the ribbon to the frame along with the stamped images of Santa & snowman using my versamark ink pad. I then embossed images using thick embossing powder. (I used some leftover packaging to stamps images on)
- Added some poinsettias & plastic snowflakes (both bought in dollar store)
- Finally added the numbers & TaDa!
But of course I didn’t end there.
Found a leftover box I had from some jewelry & decided to embellish with inks, pattern paper, ribbons & a layered Happy Holidays sticker!
Now I have a place for all the circles to go in while anxiously awaiting to be put on each day!
Counting down to Christmas is going to be a little more special this year & years to come!
Hope everyone gets on Santa’s Nice list this year!