Thursday, December 29, 2011

Inspiration Push # 5


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I've been super busy with festivities this past week. Got to see some friends & spend some downtime with the family.

This weeks inspiration push is inspired by all the new goodies I received. So many times we buy or receive fresh scrap supplies & they wind up being put on the side til a later time. I want you to go grab your newest stash & use it.  Even if it was bought a month ago. Go play!

So we have:

Inspiration Push # 5


Stash: newest scrap goodies 
Quote: "For some moments in life, there are no words." ~ Willy Wonka 





Be inspired.......have fun & go play!

~Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I had to clean up my scrap space before I could even think of playing with my new scrappy/stamping stuff. I needed more than 6 square inches of space. My sis arrives tonight so not much scrapping time until after the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a little more time to play. However I am enjoying seeing all my friends & family. Have a wonderful time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete